Adjustment Of Status

Foreign nationals who are currently residing in the United States can often obtain their Legal Permanent Resident Status or “green card” by applying for an adjustment of status (AOS) through family or employment.

You may be eligible to Adjust your Status based on the following:

Be physically present in the United States

approved immigrant petition (I-130 or I-140) with an available visa for the corresponding category.

Are applying for a “special immigrant juvenile petition” or “special immigrant military petition”

Are a derivative spouse or child of the principal applicant.

The adjustment of status process is complex. There are many different circumstances can make adjustment difficult, which could include, documentation problems, immigration law violations or criminal convictions.

Have Questions?



Please Fill Out The Form Below and We Will get Back To You.
Thank You For Choosing Burgos & Garritson

3 + 8 =