Family-Based Immigration


Family-Based Immigration

Burgos & Garritson Law is aware of the stress and anxiety that all families endure navigating the long and complex path when petitioning for family members.  We commit our office to provide the best service possible not only filing the case but standing by our clients through the entire process.

Unifying Families

Once you are a United States citizen, your spouse, parents, and minor children can also obtain Legal Permanent Residency status in the United States.  At a later date even adult children and any siblings can receive family-based immigration visas as well.

The Violence Against Women Act

The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) created certain avenues to immigration status for certain battered non-citizens. Individuals who qualify under the VAWA may be able to obtain permanent residency by self-petitioning or by cancellation of removal.

Have Questions?



Please Fill Out The Form Below and We Will get Back To You.
Thank You For Choosing Burgos & Garritson

10 + 11 =