Fiancé(E) Visas

As technology continues to advance and provide people to connect from any location in the world, we have seen a dramatic increase in the need for fiancé visas.  This is a very time-consuming process that adds stress and pressure to an already stressful situation. To obtain the visa a United States Citizen must apply with USCIS, then once approved, the case goes to the U.S. consulate in your fiancé’s country.  Your fiancé would then complete the visa interview process and obtain the visa stamp to travel to the United States for marriage.

Have Questions?



Please Fill Out The Form Below and We Will get Back To You.
Thank You For Choosing Burgos & Garritson

2 + 6 =